10e Media is expanding its dynamic team of professionals and looking for an experienced organizational administrator to help take our agency to the next level. Do you know of someone who might be interested? See below for more information and application instructions.
Part-Time Organizational Administrator
10e Media is a full-service public relations agency based in Las Vegas, Nevada that specializes in elevating brands through positive media exposure, strong relationships, innovative message development and high-level media training. We help clients effectively communicate their messages through specialized communications plans that deliver results.
10e Media is seeking a motivated individual to assist with the management of its foundational needs. The Organizational Administrator will write and communicate effectively in order to progress and sustain the company’s support structure, streamline workflow and communications, and perform scheduling and other company processes for the office. The primary areas of responsibility include: information processing, scheduling, meeting planning, project management, and customer service.
It is the Organizational Administrator’s responsibility to ensure that the office is consistently run in an efficient and professional manner; every assignment that the Organizational Administrator completes, from sending an email to planning an event, is a direct reflection on the company.
This part-time team member will have a strong work ethic and good writing skills; be business minded, flexible, organized, professional, confident, self-motivated and independent; and be an exceptional communicator. Account management experience a plus. This position works directly with the Founder/CEO and the President of Public Relations and reports to the President of Public Relations.
· Minimum 5 years professional office assistance experience required
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Computer literacy
o Microsoft Office, Word Press
o Media monitoring software experience a plus (i.e. Vocus, Meltwater, Cison)
· Strong writing skills
· Assist staff in company communication, summaries, fact finding
· Execute scheduling for company calendars
· Coordinate office projects
· Develop spreadsheets
· Coordinate meeting planning and arrangements
· Assist in management of company social pages
· Perform information processing including handling incoming calls
· Some copywriting; examples include press releases, websites, and other communications tools
· Occasional website updates using Word Press
· Media monitoring software distributions (i.e. Meltwater)
General Time Commitment
· 25 hours a week
· In office Monday through Friday, 5 hours a day, exact times flexible and TBD
· Occasional client events that occur outside of weekly hours
Please send cover letter, resume, and three references to info@10eMedia.com. No phone calls please.